Followers

Sunday 2 August 2020

CD Sunday Plus #41 - Anything goes - hosted by Margaret

I have actually made a parchment card for this challenge:

This is a Judith Maslen Parchment download pattern.  I coloured on the front using Staedtler triplus fineliners.  They were beautiful to use on the parchment as they are smooth and with such a fine tip.  I have used this card as one of my UKSN 'Cards for Kindness' as the recipient's name is Margaret.
I am pleased to say  - modestly of course - that Margaret was thrilled with it.

If I am being super critical - which I think we are about our own work- I think the 'M' could have been straighter. Just a tad.

I enjoyed using the pattern and I will certainly make more of these initial cards (not all M's of course!!) using different colouring.  I recently bought a super-duper set of the fineliners and now I have oodles of colours.
Please join in with our challenges, remembering, of course, to follow our rules - here - and I look forward to visiting your blogs.

Keep staying safe. It's not perfect out there yet.

Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. beautiful design and layout, the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful parchment card Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised she was thrilled, this card is a work of art!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful parchment card. You are so talented.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.