Followers

Sunday 11 October 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #46 - hosted by Margaret

For our challenge this time I am posting one of the first serious cards I made with the Tattered Lace Collection - Peaceful Picture.  I have made some since which I have shown but not this one.


The water colour scenery is from a Tattered Lace project book that came with the collection.  The barge and decoupaged flowers are die-cut charisma downloads and the white die cut circle is from the Abby Hill die set.  The bow die I have had for some time.   

I enjoyed  making this and am planning to use it for one of my go-to birthday cards.


I hope all are well and not getting too wet.  As I am typing this the heavens have opened again and the rain is beating down on the conservatory roof.


Hugs

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. A peaceful scene with gorgeous decoupaged roses, hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful peaceful scene, those gorgeous decoupage flowers just add the prefect touch to the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I love this range and you've used it to create a stunning card. Whoever receives it is going to be delighted, I'm sure.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Carol, I love the scene that you've created.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and that bow is the perfect finishing touch.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.