Followers

Monday 5 October 2020

Two more for my Go to box

 I have been having fun with some more of my Tattered Lace purchases.  

The topper for the first card is an image die cut with a freebie die that came with Tattered Lace Magazine No: 61.  I must admit it wasn't the easiest die to use.  Normally the charisma papers drop out of the die very easily but this one didn't until I used the Cut Tidy sandwich and then it just popped out.


I just decoupaged one layer and added some flowers to the edges punched using my Marianne Sakura flower die. The background card and lace edging came from Tattered Lace Vintage Heritage Collection.  The 'Just For You' washing line sentiment die is also by Tattered Lace.

For this following card I used one of the great decoupaged basket of flowers toppers from the Sensational Celebrations Collection by Tattered Lace.  I used three circle dies for the backgrounds and they were then set on a lace background - Tasar - from the Wild Silk Collection.  I added a few little gems to give some sparkle.

Carol

xx



4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Carol love the decoupaged bouquet and washing line greeting on the first the background colour and floral basket in the second are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Carol, I love both of them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, I have that tattered lace die No 51 and its not an easy one, but its a lovely bouquet of flowers. I love the washing line greeting very unusual, I also like the floral basket, another lovely die. You are certainly into your tattered lace, I get the magazine every month but some of the collections are just too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Carol. I too have the bouquet die and love it. I'm really tempted by your sentiment die too but have promised John I'll cut back on buying. I could open my own shop!!

    I try and use cut tidy all the time now and find it makes a big difference - if I remember. Either that or greaseproof paper.

    I love the colours on your second card. So cheery.

    I'm glad you're enjoying your tattered lace dies.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.