Followers

Sunday 25 October 2020

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #47 - hosted by Jocelyn

 Well - it has been another wet week.  I hope everyone has managed to stay reasonably dry.  My jolly moment of the week was seeing my window cleaner this morning.  When I asked if he was mad to have come today he said that it was supposed to be dry!!

For our challenge #47 I have made a card using one of my Carol Anne's Studio CDs - No: 14 - Glitz 'n' Bitz.  Some of my very favourite CD's are by Carol Anne's Studios.  They never fail to supply style and colour.

  

I made the card to include a simple sentiment.  At the moment we seem to be sending many more cards to each other and quite a few are just to say Hi - I haven't forgotten you -  and -  that I hope you are well and coping.  So this card will be for my 'Cards for Kindness' box.

It all comes from the CD except for the die-cut sentiment.  I have had these dies for some time but cannot remember from whence they came.  The shoes are decoupaged and the sentiment is cut in purple mirror card.  The purple edge to the card is just so that it doesn't blend into the background page.

Stay safe everyone and thank you for your visit.

Hugs

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Carol. Can't believe you saw the window cleaner in all that rain, he must have got his days mixed up.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I would not expect my window cleaner on a wet day, at least the rain helped him to clean them and saved some water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card love the toppers and background paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those images, a great card. L x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.