Followers

Friday 8 January 2021

More for the go-to box

The stitching pattern is from here.

I used two of my Carnation Craft (Shabby) dies for the white and blue mats.  The background I made using an image of St Basil's Cathedral in Moscow and my Kaleidoscope CD. The toning flowers in the corners were made using one of my Marianne dies. For the eyes and mouth of the doll I used some appropriate peel offs.

Another stitched pattern from the same site.  I have used this pattern before but last time I used pink for the Kimono.  Again I used the Shabby dies for the mats.  The backing paper I found on the net and used my graphics programme to add a border. The sentiment is made using a die from Tattered Lace.

This was made using my Kaleidoscope CD and an image from the net.  It is difficult to see in the photo but I have printed the images on mat photo paper and then added some 150 micron acetate to give it more 'shine'.

I love using my Kaleidoscope CD and it would be so easy to use it for all my cards. You could spend hours making and choosing a pattern as one little tweak of the pattern makes a completely different kaleidoscope.

Here is the background sheet that I made for the first card to show how it is done.

 The Kaleidoscope programme makes the image in a square format. I just used my printer to change the shape to fit the card I wanted to make.

I hope all are well and staying safe.

Hugs

Carol

xx



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection for the box Carol. Norton has been stopping me from visiting your blog for quite a while now, I'm glad that it is allowing me again now.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. What did I do to upset Norton? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and stitching, I love the kaleidoscope backgrounds,
    I love your Russian doll stitching. Can I ask where you got your kaleidoscope CD

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.