Followers

Sunday 17 January 2021

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #52 - hosted by Margaret

 As always the challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge (AGC)  as long as 'Rule 3' is followed ....  

a  CD, USB or Digital images, or any combination thereof, must have been used somewhere in the making of the physical card or project.

For the last challenge I made, and showed you, a card for the younger of my two Great Nephews- Arlo.  Today I am showing you the one I made for his older brother - Ellis -  whose birthday is in February.

Now Ellis will be 6 and I am told that he loves walks in the woods and learning about animals so I thought, thought, thought (I think that is what Winnie the Pooh used to do) and came up with the following card.

I have a large selection of The Card Hut CDs and I used various of the CDs to make the scene.  I then used my graphics programme to add the sentiment and the border.

I decided to make it into a little quiz and this is what I put inside the card.

I hope he enjoys his card as much as I enjoyed making it.

Stay safe.

Hugs

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card Carol and a great idea to put the quiz inside too. Thank you for your kind words that you left on my blog.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the idea of giving him a quiz with it, it will certainly give him a lot of pleasure and learn about different animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Carol,a lovely woodland scene lots lots to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea Carol, and you've created a beautiful card which I'm sure he will really enjoy. This has been so lovingly created.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Carol and such a good idea to include a quiz too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.