Followers

Sunday 3 January 2021

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #51 - Anything goes - hosted by Wynn.

 (Please see Challenge Blog side-bar for the rules)

I hope everyone had the best Christmas and New Year that was possible. For those of us plunged into Tier 4 it was a bit of a shock but if I am honest, not totally unexpected.

I hope, though, that all are well and eager to join in with our challenges.

My first card for this year is for Arlo - one of my Great Nephews.  He will be 4 this month and growing fast. His brother, Ellis, will be 6 in February so another card to make.   Ellis likes wildlife and 'stuff' so my new Tattered Lace dies and charismas will come into play for his card.  I have managed to see a recent short video of both the boys and they are growing so fast.


So here is my card for Arlo, who likes rockets and things:


It is all from the La Pashe stable.  I love using all the CDs by La Pashe  that I have and I wish they were still around making more.  

The image came from Big One - Vol 2 - Kids and Teens decoupage. The Background was from the Big One backgrounds.  I used my  Carnation Crafts Shabby dies for the white and dark blue mats.

I used my Marianne letters die set for his name and a sentiment die (name forgotten) for the Happy Birthday.  The number 4 is from a sheet of peel offs. 

I am looking forward to another year of crafting, visiting your Blogs and welcoming you to mine.

Hugs

Carol

xx


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous image Carol love the robotic man from outer space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for him and I love the way you have the spaceman in space, great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card for a 4 year old Carol.
    Happy New Year and thank you for my fabulous birthday card. It will be treasured.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.