Followers

Thursday 21 January 2021

UKSN CCC Challenge cards

I haven't been keeping up to date with my entries into the challenges - so I will now .  The last one I posted was CCC #37 which I was delighted to say I won. So not only did I get to keep my own creation,  I received a few others.  When we are making these cards we mostly make them without any printed words and without our own handmade stickers so that that recipient/winner may put them in their own go-to box - if they wish.

The next challenge I entered was  CCC#38.

Theme:  New Years 2021
Colour: Yellow
Letter: H

 

Then CCC#40

Theme: Trees

Colour: Brown 

Letter: B

and the latest is CCC#41

Theme: Hugs

Colour: Pink

Letter: S

I have just read that I have been lucky again in the draw and will receive the entries for CCC#40

Carol

xx



2 comments:

  1. A wonderful collection of fantastic cards Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection of cards, and well done on your win

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.