Followers

Monday 19 July 2021

More stitching

 I have sat and stitched these cards during these last few days.   Mostly in the evenings whilst catching up with recordings on the box.  I have quite a few toppers of various kinds already made up so I choose a border and then the colours to go with a particular topper and hey presto.  All the borders are from 'Stitch and Do':

The die cut topper comes from Tattered Lace and I bought the die-cuts from eBay.


This topper and the one in the card above both come from a Carnation Craft die and vignette collection.  

I have used this topper before and it comes from Tattered Lace Sparkle and Lace Collection.


 
I can't remember if the topper is a peel off or a die cut. The bow is a die cut.

The hanging stars are cut using an old die I have had for some time.  Where from? I can't remember.


I really am enjoying mixing stitching with die cutting.   I like making a variety so I have plenty to choose from when sending off a card -  trying the match the card with the recipient - if I can.

Hugs

Carol

xx

6 comments:

  1. An absolutely fabulous selection of cards Carol beautiful stitching and focal images

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous collection of gorgeous cards Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching as always, they are all beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.