Followers

Saturday 31 July 2021

More goodies to play with.

I have been trying out my new Carnation Crafts die set - 'Christmas Wreath' maker.  The die-cutting takes quite a while and isn't for the faint hearted,  but oh so worth it.  I have had such fun creating my first wreath.  I must admit to searching the internet for an already made example to put me on the right track.

Here is the one I finally made:


I just have to now cut lots more die cuts in different hues so that I can create a few more.  Happy days.

Carol

xx

p.s. Do you think a little glitter dust might be the thing?


3 comments:

  1. The wreath looks so beautiful against the icy blue background love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous wreath and beautiful colours, cant wait to see more of this die cut cards in different colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath and card. Carnation Crafts images and dies always give such realistic results, happy die cutting!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.