Followers

Sunday 4 July 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #64 - hosted by Jocelyn

Here is my DT card for this challenge.  Another using Carnation Craft dies etc.  I am having such fun with all my purchases.


This one is from the  'Stand Out Floral Frames' collection.  The background is a sheet of watercolour A4 card.

This is the second of the three frames that I have used.   I have shown you the round and square ones here before so I just have to use the square one myself to have now used the set.

I used a Carnation Craft shabby die for the sentiment which was printed using my  graphics programme.

I hope all are well.   I have just had my first time away from home since before 'the beginning'.   Just to stay with my sister.  We have both had both jabs and we did extra tests so we had a hug after all this time.  

I gather the weather is going to be awful today so be careful, and, perhaps more crafting?

So -  a safe distance hug.

Carol

xx



4 comments:

  1. Sending a virtual hug back to you Carol.
    This is a beautiful card and the colours to so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol. Glad you've managed a few days away with your Sister and you are back home safe and sound.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the die and the design,
    Glad you had a few days away and enjoyed your time, nice to have you back home safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exquisite floral card Carol,the colours are so delicate

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.