Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2022

ATC Swop UK

I haven't posted my entries for this swop for a wee while.

Here is the latest that are going in the post tomorrow for the December 2021 to January 2022 swop themed -  'Festivals'. They will be shown beautifully by the organisers,  who do always do a fabulous job displaying them all.

I am sorry that these are all single layer ATCs. The wrist problems are making any crafting painful so I am doing what I can.

Here are ones I made for earlier swops - starting with swop no: 69

69. The Colour Yellow

70. 'J' is for....

71. Black and White and one colour

72. Olympics

73. 'K' is for .....

74. Poppies

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous selection of makes Carol I hope you gain some pain relief soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. Just waiting for new medication to kick in. xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Carol, these are all so lovely. I was hot into ATC trading, acquired 3 binders full in baseball card sheets. Then, I was done. I only make them occasionally for myself now. Will continue to keep you in my prayers for you to feel less pain, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic collection of ATC's Carol. Lets hope you hear about your Op soon.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.