Followers

Sunday 23 January 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #77 - Anything Goes - hosted by Jo

 I hope all are well and enjoying your crafting.  I have noticed a very very small improvement in the pain from the double Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that is plaguing me.   I had a phone consult with a Pain Consultant and he told me to up the dose of the medication and I think that is working.  Fingers crossed - if I could.

This means that I have an all digital card to show you for this challenge:


I found an image of a vase of roses and used it to make a background using my Kaleidoscope CD.  I then added a border to the original image using my ACDSee Graphics programme and then printed it out to use as a topper.  I added the sentiment to the topper with the same ACDSee programme.

The flat sparkly enamel type gems were used in the corners.

I love the old fashioned oil painting look to the image. 

I would usually be starting my Christmas cards by now but instead I am having to source images to use digitally.  Not quite what I intended but actually I am enjoying it.

I will be visiting all the entries and making comments when I can.  Happy crafting.

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the way you did the background paper,
    Our bodies get used to the pain killers and then they dont work, hopefully the new dose will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout and coordinated topper and background.I hope the increase in your medication is effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is quite a beauty, Carol! The Kaleidoscope images are fabulous and you've used this one perfectly. It does look like a classic oil painting. I love that you have adjusted to your limitations and found a way to soar and not letting it stop you! Thank goodness the new med dose is helping you. You were overdue some relief! You are always in my prayers, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Carol and the kaleidoscope background is perfect.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Carol. I'm so glad you have a little more relif with your wrists.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.