Followers

Thursday 13 January 2022

CFK for the UKSN

 Here is my first Card for Kindness for 2022.  I was sent my 'name' a few days ago and I have managed to make a card but it had to be a digitally produced one I am afraid.  It could be that way for a while yet but I couldn't not make one.  If that makes sense.  Card making and crafting is what I do and I am so bored with the TV - I can't tell you.

Anyway I used my Serif Craft Artist 2 and produced this card.


 I did find some synthetic water drops in my stash to add for effect.

This is winging it's way in the post and I hope the recipient likes it.  I had to do the inside greeting using my Dymo Letratag.  A boon when you can't do any handwriting.

Hugs

Carol

xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Carol,the water drops are a beautiful finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meg. I did enjoy the digital experience. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Carol! Hang in there, prayers and hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, well done on doing it digitally, I am impressed with the water droplets, I know what you mean with the TV, its gets very boring with just repeats and crap

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.