Followers

Saturday 14 January 2023

A birthday card for a Great Nephew

 I very, very rarely make the same or similar card twice but this is a special case.

 

My Great Nephew, Ellis, will be 8 next month, and like his father, Oliver, is an Arsenal fan.  I made the card for Oliver 2 years ago.  I thought that Ellis might like a card like 'Dad's'.  I hope he does.

The image is from a La Pashe CD - Big One Vol 2.  There a a few different colour shirts available on the CD and it is just a matter of playing around a bit.  I decoupaged the white sleeves from an all white shirt onto an all red shirt. The numbers come with the images.

It does look really good in the flesh.  Colourful and crisp.  I can recommend these images for any mad football fans for whom you have to make a card.

1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.