Followers

Sunday 8 January 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #101 - hosted by Pamela

 I hope that all had a good Christmas and wish all a very Happy New Year.

My  card for the first CD Sunday Plus challenge of the the year 2023 is a Card for Kindness for a member of the UKSN to which I belong.


This comes from a fabulous CD by Ooh La La that I had forgotten I had,  called  'Say It With Words'.  You will probably see a lot more of these now I have rediscovered it. The image was printed on Glossy card and mounted on a yellow pre folded card.  5" x 5" I think.

I am still making some simple cards or digital cards as my right hand still needs some further treatment and gets tired quite quickly.  I am writing this entry during the holiday but on the 5th January I am due to have an injection into my hand under local using ultrasound.  If you hear any yells Surrey way - that will have been me.

I hope all are well and look forward to seeing all the wonderful cards made for our challenges.

Take care.

Carol

xx




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and inspirational sentiment Carol, hope this injection helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card and sentiment Carol. I hope the injection went ok and will help. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carol. Hope the injection went well and it's helped.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.