Followers

Sunday 22 January 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #102 - hosted by Jo

 My 'team' card for this challenge is one I made especially for fellow CD Sunday team member and friend, Jocelyn.  Her birthday was at the beginning of the month and I know her to be a lover of cats and has one or two? of her own.  So this card I found on the 'Say it with Words' CD from Ooh La La seemed perfect.  Here it is:



The extra three larger pussy cats were added digitally from a folder - Here Kitty Kitty - by Kate Hadfield.

I am still enjoying my forays into the digital world but have now started to do decoupage again and using my die cut machines more. The injection I had a few days ago seems to be helping.  I don't think these things are a cure but I will settle for help and no pain.

I am looking forward to finding more knowledge and inspiration from those who enter our Challenges.  I discovered two new unknown to me digital designers during the last challenge which pleased me very much.

Keep safe

Carol

xx

5 comments:

  1. She certainly has her hands full Carol,a beautiful image,sentiment and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol, I'm sure that Jocelyn loved it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cat card, with a lovely sentiment I am sure Jocelyn loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Carol. I'm sure Jocelyn treasures it. The front is great to display in case anyone visiting her gets any other ideas! Ha! Hope you and Chris are well, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card Carol. I showed it to my three, Poppy, Fern and Bracken and it definitely got the paw of approval from all of us. Thank you so much.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.