Followers

Sunday 12 March 2023

Christmas has arrived at my place

 I have started making some Christmas cards using cards patterns from Stitch and Do (link in side bar).  The centre pieces are 3D push-outs that have been decoupaged.  Most of the cottons I have used are by Nymo.

The coloured mats were cut with a Carnation Craft Shabby die.  My favourite sized square one.  

The greetings were typed on white linen card using my ACDSee graphics programme and cut out using a couple of dies.




I enjoy making these and have a few more planned.

Carol xx

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning Carol, I love them all.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just marvel at your skills in making these. They are truly works of art! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Aimeslee. I think I am blushing.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow these cards are beautiful! The stitches are so small and delicate , that is certainly a craft of patients and a good eye. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.