Followers

Saturday 25 March 2023

More Christmas 2023 cards

 I did promise in my last post (for CD Sunday Plus) that I had found some La Pashe images that I wanted to use for Christmas cards and here they are.  All are decoupaged,  and I have added a little sprinkle of  Stickles  that I found in a box I was sorting out.









I think the last one is my favourite.  I did make 6 but I have saved one for CD Sunday Plus in a later Challenge. 

I must admit to being a little disappointed in the lack of brightness of the colours with the paper I have used -  without recourse to using my graphics programme on the finished picture.  So I am experimenting with various types and makes.  La Pashe used to supply their own brand which was perfect, but that too has disappeared with the company.  I am working on a 130gsm photo paper at the moment.  Looks promising.

I am now stitching some Christmas cards, and then I really must get back to die cutting.  Whilst my hand was so bad I got out of the habit and I have spent so much on die cuts that I must use them.

Hugs

Carol

xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are very nice images, Carol, and nicely made up into cards, too! As for the lack of brightness, I gave up and just use my graphics program, lol. Different papers do print differently, it's all very confusing to me! But I don't like a dull print at all, so if mine print too bright, oh well, lol. Hope you enjoyed your outing and thanks for the feel betterz wishes. And you guessed right on the milestone mail! Hugs & xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.