Followers

Saturday 8 April 2023

Carnation Crafts

 As promised - mostly to myself - I have tackled some die cutting at last.  These are some new to me dies and vignettes by Carnation Crafts.

I saw some cards on Pinterest and in Carnation's own gallery that had been made using these dies, so to start with I have copied a couple that I liked very much.   I just wanted to use the dies etc and get the feel - as it were.  Then I will go on to use them in my own style.



Carnation Crafts seem to give several names for each collection depending on how many of the dies you are using but this collection seems to be called Embroidery and Lace.

Hope you  like them too.

Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral designs and cards Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the ecard thank you, Carol. This must be a UK company as I have not seen them over here. You certainly picked out a variety of dies. They are all very lovely. I hope your hands and wrists didn't get too much of a workout, but that's what Ben-gay or similar is for, lol. I know you were happy to get back into the cutting. Happy Holy Saturday, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome cards! Lovely papers and well done, Carol!

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.