Followers

Sunday 30 April 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #109 - hosted by Jocelyn

 Back down to earth now with my CD Sunday Plus hat on.

Here is my team card for this challenge and yet again it is La Pashe decoupage. 


I love Anemones but they don't seem to do very well in my garden.  This decoupage image comes from the 'Nice and Easel' folder on the 'Big One' CD. The Bumble Bee is on the image but I added the ladybird from my box of 'little bits'.

The background image and the mats were cut using Carnation Crafts Shabby dies.  I haven't decided yet which greeting or sentiment to use.

I had a wonderful birthday week - phone calls, messages and  some truly beautiful cards including the lovely one from Aimeslee in Texas.  I had some exquisite parchment cards.  It is such a long time since I picked up my parchment tools.  They made me feel very guilty. 

Over the week I have had three special meals out with friends and family and  I have a house full of flowers -  and memories.  

The cards I received were so beautiful that I have decided,  that next week, (when the Challenge is under way) I will post some photos of them and of some of the beautiful flowers that I received.

So thanks to all for your felicitations.

xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I too like Anemones, but they dont last long in water, I wish La Pashe still made CDs they were the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday celebrations Carol.
    This is a beautiful card. I can't seem to grow anemones either (nor can I say it!).
    Look forward to seeing all you birthday cards.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, Carol, so glad you had some good fun on your special day and I'm happy to have been there in card stock, heehee, and spirit. Those are pretty flowers but sound fussy to grow. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Carol. I like anemones. I think I might try and grow some here and see how they do. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.