Followers

Sunday 2 April 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #107 - hosted by Jo

I think we are going to need an Ark soon in this little corner of Surrey.  Yet more heavy rain and it looks as though April is going to start with more than showers.  Miserable weather for the Spring holidays.

The card I made showed more hope for goodish weather for the garden at Easter -  as in this scene this little boy has found, (much to his Fathers disgust), some beautiful blooms for his Mother.

I used one of my Card Hut CDs -  Wild World -  and my own graphics programme ACDSee for the borders and text.    I think I now have all the Card Hut CDs and I do enjoy using them especially as they can be used to tell a little story -  rather than just putting a few images on a page.

I keep meaning to get back to some die cutting but since discovering digital crafting and re-discovering my love of decoupage I cannot seem to find enough hours in the day.  I have lost all interest in stamping though and hopefully some friends are going to take some off my hands. Like the rest of us crafters I have too much of everything.

I look forward to seeing your entries to our Challenge and I also look forward to your visits here.

Hugs

Carol xx



5 comments:

  1. Poor dad looks horrified to see his son hand mum those beautiful flowers,your brilliant card made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Card Hut CD's, the images are such fun. A fantastic card Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me laugh, great image and lovely card, yes I wish it would stop raining so i could at least get into the garden but its so wet if I do I might sink to Australia. I wish it would warm up and look at bit more like spring, the only signs are the daffs flowering

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see why you like them, the humor is like little cartoons. I had a look on Google, but nothing available over here without paying an arm or leg. I bought one Christmas Victorian cd last year off ebay and it was so old, no viewer included. That cured me. I'll stick to digital stamps and collage sheet images, etc. So sorry it's too much rain. We're in for 3 days of it here, at least it's a cool front so hopefully no mosquitos. I know y'all don't get near the sunshine we do. (Although, when we visited London in 2004 there was lots of sun and no rain, but it was June). XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards you make using this artwork. They always make me smile. Fingers crossed for some nice weather this weekend.
    Happy Easter
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.