Followers

Sunday 6 October 2019

Another parchment Christmas card

I have made this one before ( here ) but I have made it again with some differences.




 This time I did portrait instead of landscape and used a different central image (but still from La Pashe).  Last time the border was done around the image but this time the image has been done separately and glued to the aperture and the whole has been stitched to the green backing card.

I found some old peel-off sheets of gems and borders and decided to do a little titivating.  All to celebrate my new 'eyes' - which reminds me that I must go and do my third lot of drops for the day.

Carol
xx

The border pattern was by Gwen Paxton and was in the Parchment Magazine in Dec 2009

3 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful Carol love the cardinal and your parchment work

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Carol, you are back on form with both eyes now fixed.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the border and suits the image very well, nice to see you back on firm with your parchment

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.