Followers

Sunday 27 October 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #22 - ATG but a little twist this time.

Our little twist for this challenge comes with the generosity of Debbi Moore.   Fellow teamie Margaret met Debbi at the Shepton Mallet Show back in April and they got chatting.  Margaret told Debbi all about CD Sunday Plus and as a result, Debbi sent us a selection of her CDs for us to use. A very generous gesture.
So the team have all made something using the CD of their choice from the gifts and I chose 'Vintage Botanical'.

Lots of lovely images to choose from so I decided to use several - six in fact - for my project.
I made notelets - 4 x Thank You and 2 x Best Wishes.  I always like to have a few in the drawer as it is so much nicer to send one of these out rather than an email or a Facebook message.
I printed them out onto linen card which gives even more of a vintage feel.

Here are the ones I made:

I have a programme on my computer called ACDSee. It is designed to play around with photos and images so I use it all the time. It came with a camera I bought at least 10 years ago.  This programme allows me to import any image and add a border of almost any design and width and match the colour to any part of the image. It also is a great programme for adding text.  I really couldn't manage without it.  The programme is CD-based so it is a win-win.  And as you can see I used it for my notelets.
I enjoyed using Debbi's  CD and I thank her for her gift.

Please join in with us, and if you can use a Debbi Moore product -  then even much more betterer.
Hugs
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. Those notelets are lovely Carol and such a good idea.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these notelets and the border provides a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and the programme you've used sounds ideal for Crafters. As you say, much nicer than an email or Facebook message.

    I'm off to have a look through my Debbi Moore cd's, how generous of her to provide some for the challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely - a set of notelets like this is always useful and you've made them look extra special by adding the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to create gorgeous note cards, Carol. I love all the beautiful images. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of Notelets always useful, made even more special with your little touches.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.