Followers

Sunday 20 October 2019

Forever blowing bubbles.......

It will be obvious to regular readers of my blog that apart from my love of all things parchment I also love card stitching. You will see that in my sidebar under 'Some Great Sites' you will find some stitching sites and one of them is Cardmaking Online (Australia).  For a card stitcher, this site is a gold mine and there are so many wonderful patterns to choose from.
One of my favourite designers down under is Laura and this pattern that I have used can be found on page 14 of her designs.  Wonderful service from the site as they come so quickly digitally - even from Australia!!

I fell in love with this design immediately but it has taken a while to finish because after I had started it - the first time,  I had an accident.  I had the 'girls' round for our monthly craft day and I was stitching the card.  We all do different things.  One of my guests wanted something and I jumped up to get it for them in my best hostess manner and knocked over my coffee and you can guess where it went.  I put on a brave face but I was very upset after all the work.
But because I loved the pattern I started again and I finished it yesterday.  Here it is:

 The frog and the bubble blower are coloured with chalks and the fairies are die cut from a Marianne Craftable set.
As the scene of a frog blowing bubbles can only be in the imagination - I imagined some fairies.
I hope you like him as much as I do.
Hugs
Carol

2 comments:

  1. gorgeou stitched piece of work Carl, the frog is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully stitched and gorgeous card, I can only know how you felt when the coffee went everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.