Followers

Sunday 13 October 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge # 21 - Anything Goes

I have already shown some of the cards I have made with my new CDs from 'The Card Hut' and here is another that  I have made for this challenge.

I love how the scene can tell a little story - if you want it to of course.

My two scouts are having a practice camp in a back garden. They are toasting marshmallows.  The fire looks a bit fierce and as you can see one of the boys has set fire to his marshmallow.  The birds and the rabbit are looking horrified and even the hedgehog is looking very wary and making his escape. 
Like all good scouts with an eye to Health and Safety, they have a First Aid Book to hand.

Believe it or not, I was a Brownie.  I can't say that I really enjoyed it but I do have one strong memory and that was of a trip to see Windsor Castle.  I think that was my first coach trip.  All very exciting,  a packed lunch -  and no parents.  I was living in Thame in Oxfordshire at the time so it was quite a full day out.

I do love using these new to me CDs and wish I had discovered them earlier as sadly some are no longer available.  Watch this space as I have already another lined up for a future challenge.

Please don't forget that we now accept USB and Digital images as source material as well as CDs.

We look forward to visiting your Blogs and hope that you will visit ours, and leave some 'love' on your way past.
Hugs
Carol
xx


6 comments:

  1. this is a fun scene Carol love your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and story to go with it Carol, as an ex Scout leader this scene tell a different story altogether.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun card Carol. So much to see and would be good for all ages.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol. I'm loving seeing the cards you are making wuth your news cd's. The more you look at them, the more detail you see. This is such a fun card, sure to make the recipient smile.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cadr, really tells a story, so much detail and interest in them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late commenting Carol. We've had a few days in North Yorkshire and I'm now playing catch up!! Love your card and the 'story'. There's so much detail in the scene. Hope your eye is getting better. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.