Followers

Saturday 4 April 2020

Keeping busy

during our enforced craft time!  Aren't we lucky to be crafters - we have so much stuff to play with.

I have two Facebook projects to show you.  Firstly a member of the UKSN that I belong to suggested we make something using something from our stash that we have never used before - a NUB.  We crafters have oodles of those.
I have a die of a Ferris Wheel that I have never used and in fact, cannot remember from whence it came.  I used an image from a CD by Pamela West as the base for my card.   I have used the CD many times before but not this particular picture.

Here it is.



My second Facebook project is my April offering for our ATC swap.  The theme this time - Fairies.

Here they are:

Now our organiser Sue's husband helps Sue out with all the organising and is affectionately known as the Slave.  He is, like me, a Minion fan.   I have - in the past - made some special Minion Atcs for him and this time I have made him a Fairy Minion because I saw this wonderful minion on the web and couldn't resist.
Here is the one for the Slave.
Isn't she a hoot?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    I loved your card the first time I saw it on FB and still love it. Your ATC's are fabulous too especially the minion.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I am sure we can both find things in our craft room we have not used, I did yesterday. Yes isolation is very good for sorting out and spring cleaning.
    I love your ATCs another gorgeous set and your minion is great

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.