Followers

Sunday 21 June 2020

CD Plus Challenge #38 - hosted by me

I am typing this on Wednesday waiting for the storm that has been promised. I have a humdinger of a pressure headache so something is on its way.   In the meantime, I have a very Summery image to show you.  At least it makes me think of Summer/Autumn - a pot of Honey.


This card is a bit of a mixture.  Obviously, it is a gatefold card.  In the inside, I have used a copy of a stitched card I made quite a while ago.  Luckily it seemed to scan very well.   I added the sentiment and the border with my graphics programme.  The outside of the card is a digital download of a honeycomb image with the die-cut BEE HAPPY added.
Here is the stitched card of the honey jar that was made a while ago.

I started to play around with the stitched card because I  wanted to enter a Facebook challenge where we had to use bugs, the letter B, and colour Yellow and the card had all of those.
So I have had two cards using the same image very differently.

I hope all are well and safe.

Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Carol, hope the headache is just that and not something else.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. The scanned one looks just as good as the original. Nice to see two ways using the same image. I hope your headache has gone by now.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely summery card. I love that image, I haven't seen that pattern before.

    I hope your headache has cleared now.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching card as always, I love this card, gorgeous design and images

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.