Followers

Thursday 11 June 2020

NUB Facebook Challenge with UKSN

Our NUB - never used before -  challenges are still going strong and I have made another card that qualifies for the June NUB:

The image of the young lady busy crafting came from a book of such images called  'Craftaholics Collection' by Katy Sue Designs.  I purchased this book last year and I am sad to admit I didn't use any of the images until now. 
The die used for the 'green swag' was a very new purchase and was received the morning I made the card.  The dies used for the pink flowers have been in my stash - unused - for some time.

Having finished all my Christmas cards I am now going to try and concentrate on some parchment work.  Bye for now.
xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image a great layout and card hope you are keeping well

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Carol, a great image too. Well done for finishing all of your Christmas cards already. hope you are keeping well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the image and the swag

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.