Followers

Saturday 27 June 2020

Flower basket - 'Thank You' card - pattern by Judith Maslen

Here is a card made using a Judith Maslen download pattern called 'Thank You' but I have changed it to 'Happy Birthday'. I have also changed the border shape and the grid pattern.

This is my second attempt at the card. I didn't like my first interpretation hence a second go with changes. The first try of the central image was saved and is now an ATC.  The image was a perfect ATC size. So rather than waste it, which would have been a shame, I just found a background with all the info needed on the back.

I enjoyed changing the border and the grid.  I had to think about what would work.  It took my mind off the heat which was tremendous here yesterday.

 Here is the ATC.  Nothing added - just used some brads to fix to the ATC back.


Hope you like it.  I enjoyed working and trying to keep cool.

Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful idea to use the one you weren't happy with as an ATC, love the completed card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty basket of flowers Carol, they work beautifully as both a card and an ATC. Glad to say it's cooler here in the south today.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Carol.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.