Followers

Sunday 28 June 2020

Tattered Lace

I have just been using a new to me Tattered Lace collection of dies - Petals of  Lace.

I have not used one of these types of collections before and  I can say that I really enjoyed myself.  Took me a good part of the day discovering what I could do with the dies and downloads.

I have finished one card.  Fairly simple in that I haven't added anything fancy - just created a central sentiment.  I have been looking at galleries and Pinterest to get some ideas of what can be done - in the future - with a little imagination and lots of 'stash'.

This first one is for the person who kindly organised my getting the collection. Hope she likes it.


Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Haven't tried any of these downloads and matching dies, this is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous Carol, a lovely way to spend your time.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Carol and such a great sentiment too. Roll on when we can all get together again with our crafty Friends.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love what you did with the dies

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.