Followers

Thursday 30 July 2020

ATC Swop UK

At long last, our Facebook ATC group is active again and our organiser is busy sorting things out.  We had all sent in our ATCs for the March swop (Birds) but these were at her shop when everything closed down.  They have now been retrieved and the swopping has begun.  The next swop - April - Fairies - have been sent in and after that one by one May, June and July will be done.

Here are the March ones that I made and sent.  Beautifully arranged and presented by Sue and her husband - affectionately known as the Slave.

As you can see I used a fair few gems on my creations.

These are the Fairies that I have sent in and I am looking forward to seeing them presented in a much better way.
Here is an extra I sent in for the Slave as I know he loves Minions as much as I do.

Keep safe
Carol
xx







2 comments:

  1. Both sets are fabulous love he birds and had to laugh at your tree in the fairies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these gorgeous sets of ATC's Carol. The birds are beautiful and the the fairys against the woodland trees are fabulous.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.