Followers

Thursday 18 March 2021

More Stitch and Do cards

I have managed three more of these little cards in the last few days.  I have been catching up with recorded drama series from the TV,  and watching again old series - like all of Death in Paradise.  I can sit with my feet up and stitch away.  I can't bear sitting doing nothing.

Here are the latest three cards.  They all have 3D die cut decoupage images.  The first one is for Christmas.


These next two are for the go-to box.   For the second one I have used a Tattered Lace die-cut charisma teacup and saucer for the central image.


 

I really enjoy making these.  Just three colours are used for each one and now I have discovered that I can purchase just the pricked patterned toppers on their own.  Four sets of six arrived this morning.

I will post the site details for these items in my sidebar.  Just in case you would like to join in with my stitching.

Hugs

Carol

xx

P.S. I have now added a further site to the side bar for a great selection of 3D Push Out Decoupage sheets.  I have just received the latest 20 sheets that I ordered the other day.  Here  Art of Craft


2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Carol. So pretty.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Carol. I purchased a few of the full kits so I'll have threads plus a pack of the pricking only patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.