Followers

Sunday 14 March 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #56 - AG - hosted by Jo

These two week gaps between our CD Sunday Plus challenges seem to fly by at great speed.  Here we are at Mothering Sunday.  I hope that some contact with your own Mothers has been possible.

For this challenge I have been using dies and Charisma downloads from some of my Tattered Lace collections.

Here is the card:

This is one of four cards that I made using the two collections -  Wonderful Wilderness and Wondrous Wilderness.    I posted the other three cards  here.

When I made the cards I thought I would be clever and use Swahili for the sentiments and they all looked good until my son pointed out to me that Tigers don't come from Africa.  I did feel a bit silly.

Anyway I altered the sentiment on the card above from Swahili to Indonesian.  It means 'Happy Birthday'.  The background is a photo of some jungle that I found and I used my graphics programme for the borders. I used Carnation Crafts 'Shabby' dies for the sentiment.

These particular Tattered Lace collections have some beautiful dies and Charismas and I know I am going to enjoy making many more.

I look forward to visiting many blogs and I look forward to welcoming you here..

Carol

xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol love your majestic tigers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a good idea with the sentiment, i love the background as Tigers do live in forest areas he looks right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tigers fit beautifully with the background you have chosen.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gorgeous card Carol. I'm sure you'll know what I mean when I say my parcel arrived this weekend, looking forward to playing now.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Carol, very clever idea with the sentiment. They are such majestic, beautiful creatures.

    I loved hearing about Flash. It's lovely to have such fond memories of our pets.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.