Followers

Thursday 11 March 2021

Some recent 'Stitch and Do' cards

These come in kits of 3 x base card, 3 x already pricked pattern, threads and 3D images.

I don't use the 3D images provided as they are not die cut.  I use Jeanine's 3D Push Outs which can be bought in various places. I also use a mixture of the threads provided and my own.

They do make attractive delicate looking cards and I love the patterns.  Here are some I have made recently.   Three for Christmas and two for the go-to box.


 




I can usually stitch one in an evening whilst TV watching.   I bought 7 packs - 21 cards.   I may manage them all before I wonder off to do something else.  Not for nothing was my nickname at home 'butterfly brain'.

Hugs

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous selection of stitched cards Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all Carol. I’d like to have a go at some of these. I think I know what company they’re from but like you didn’t want to use the provided artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous Carol and a great start to the Christmas card stash this year.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful cards. Glad you liked my golf card. I can't wait to get back on the course. Have a lovely day. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your stitching cards, and these are beautiful, I have some ready to pick out but something else always seem to get in the way, must make an effort to do more. I would love to know the company you brought these from.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.