Followers

Saturday 20 March 2021

UKSN - CCC Challenge Cards

Here is my card for  CCC #49.  I missed #48.  I think I got involved in other things like some desperately needed housework.

I loved making this.

Theme: Balloons

Colour: Orange

Letter: H

I went to where I have stored my Card Hut CDs on my computer.  Some time ago I asked my son to put them all there in one place so that I can go from one to the other more easily to combine all the wonderful images etc.

Here is the card:

Usually when I make these there is a little background story to the card.

"It is not a very warm day at the seaside as both the boy and his Gran are wearing coats. He has seen the balloon and hears the cries for help but his Gran, who is deaf, can't make out the shouts for help and is just waving a greeting. Let's hope someone comes to the rescue".

Hugs

Carol xx

P.S.  I have just learned that I won the draw so it will stay in my go-to box. xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the story Carol! Great idea to install them on the PC - I never thought of using images from different ones. Will have to have a go at installing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story to go with this fabulous scene you've created Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.