Followers

Thursday 15 April 2021

A small selection

Here are a few cards made using different methods for a couple of  UKSN groups to which I belong.

Firstly CCC#50

Theme: Easter Eggs, Colour: a mix of any you fancy, Letter: C


And now CCC#52

Theme: Newsprint or book print, Colour: Brown, Letter: K



This is a weekly challenge and before the next one is set  the names are drawn for the one that is now finished  and the cards are all sent to the winner.

As a special thank you to our team leader of the UKSN we all made a secret card following the theme of her loves and likes. This was labelled CCC#52B and this is the one I made and sent.

My card is to show her love of all things pink especially Flamingos. Mickey is small in stature but big hearted and bubbly and a dab hand at all things arty.

Now a couple made for our CFK group (Cards for Kindness).  Each month we are given two names and make and send off our offerings with any message or greeting we like to use.  Mostly , now we leave the insert blanks and don't put our names on the back so the recipient could use it themselves, if they so wish.

The ones I sent in April were cards that I had made for such an occasion and you have seen these on here so these are the two I made for March.

For this one I used the graphics programme and contents from one of my Card Hut CDs together with some die cut ferns from Tattered Lace. The 'hole in the wall' was garnered from the WWW..


For this card another Card Hut CD was used.  I was trying to show what I hope will be possible when all this madness has disappeared.

Stay safe.  We still have to be so careful.

Hugs

xx

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous collection of cards Carol. I especially loved the Thank You card you put together for Mickey, it's so her.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.