Followers

Sunday 11 April 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #58 - hosted by Margaret

This post is a stitch free zone.  I have been doing so many recently  that I decided to go back to something that CD Sunday (Plus) was started for - use of CD's.

I have a good selection of The Card Hut CD's and I love using them.  Apart from  great artwork they have a super graphics programme, and are such fun to use to enable one to make up stories and scenes. Especially when you mix up the CD's.

Here is my card for this challenge.  I warn you now I have made some more for future challenges.

I haven't decided about an appropriate sentiment yet but something will come to mind when I use it .

I can't remember exactly which of the many Card Hut CDs I used for this as I tend to hop from one to to the other.  If anyone really needs to know I will go back and search. I used my own graphics programme to add the border and my name.

Our lovely team member Jo tells me that this scene reminds her of when she was a child in Llandudno.  She was chased by some goats and took refuge in a phone box until her father came to her rescue. 

I hope all are still well and safe.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to go out at the end of the month to see my daughter. She is planning an outside pub lunch for my birthday and I can't wait to see her even though no hugging yet.

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. I love your card Carol, especially as it brought back a childhood memory (although it was scary at the time!!).

    It's so clever what you do with your graphics programme.

    I really miss hugs!

    Sending you virtual hugs in abundance.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, these cards tell a story and are beautifully done in the graphics programme

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fun scene made me smile,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wonderful card made me smile Carol, it's such a fun scene. At the rate we are going this month you'll need the thermals on for your birthday lunch, but whatever the weather you're sure to enjoy seeing your daughter again.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful, fun card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.