Followers

Sunday 25 April 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #59 - Hosted by Jocelyn

 As always our challenges are Anything Goes -  as long as a CD, a USB or a digital image, or any combination of same, has been used in the making of your card or project. 

As I said in Challenge #58 I have made some cards using The Card Hut CDs and my own graphics programme.  Here is the second one.  Again a mixture of  CDs used and the sentiment will be decided when I use it.

I particularly love the evil grin that the shark has - and the name of the boat.  I think this would be suitable for a male even if he didn't fish.

I had a wonderful surprise today - Saturday.  We went to my daughters for a late birthday lunch.       Birthday was on Wednesday.   I had already received several gifts on the day from her but waiting for me today when I arrived was a large heavy box.   Inside was a Cricut / Maker.  I still can't quite believe it.   I was so hot and tired after our trip that I have decided to leave it in it's box until tomorrow or later and then start reading up on it.   Wow! I have been spoilt.

So from one tired and hot blog writer I will say- see you on your blogs.

Carol

xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, I love the design of the image and how your got the whale jumping out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He He, I have this CD too Carol and have made this card a couple of times for fishermen, it always makes me giggle when I think of what their faces would look like if they had this on the end of their line. I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me smile,love the image,the shark looks so scary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fun card. Such a great image.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.