Followers

Sunday 4 April 2021

Stitching, stitching, stitching.....

I am thinking that perhaps I should change the name of my blog to 'Carol's Crafting Place' as the emphasis on parchment work has gone adrift at the moment.  I seem to be concentrating on die-cutting and stitching.

I am enjoying it and I don't have to do parchment so the apt saying 'Am I bovvered?' comes to mind.

That preamble is in order to show you two more stitched cards.  For some reason I just love the first one.   I chose the 3D Push Out decoupage first and then tried to choose the three colours for the stitching to match the Koala and tree.   Isn't he/she adorable?


For the second card I used a Carnation Crafts die-cut as the central image.  This time I did the stitching first and then found the image to blend with the colours I had used.

The backgrounds for both cards were cut using Carnation Crafts frame dies.

As I now have many stitching blanks and oodles of needles and thread I expect I will be boring you all with many more.  And..... they are all now neatly stored in my new needlework box.   An early birthday present from my sister.


Happy stitching.

Hugs, Carol xx

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Carol,the stitching is the perfect complement to your gorgeous images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Carol, I have to admit that the top card is really eye catching (I think it the colours) but the bottom card is equally as beautiful in the pastel shades.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.