Followers

Thursday 1 April 2021

Yet more Stitch and Do cards

For these ones I haven't used the kits as such.  I have purchased the toppers with the ready pricked patterns and used my own threads and backing card.  I have sourced the 3D Push out die-cut decoupage from a few places.  In fact - on a couple - I have used a Tattered Lace or a Hunkydory die-cut image.

I have also purchased some A6 ready pricked toppers but haven't had a chance to use these yet.

Tattered Lace die-cut image


Tattered Lace die-cut image



Hunkydory die-cut image


I am really enjoying making these little cards.   I have been doing stitching rather than parchment at the moment.   I have such a collection of threads, needles and patterns etc  that my sister has bought me a wonderful new sewing box for my up coming birthday.

Off to do some more stitching.   I had my 2nd Covid-19  vaccination this morning and was told just to take it easy as the second could be more potent than the first.   I don't need telling twice to sit with my feet up and stitch.

Keep safe.

Hugs

Carol  xx

These are the sites where I purchase most of the bits and pieces.

Here  Here  Here


4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. These are beautiful. I always admire your lovely stitching.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all stunning Carol. I especially like the last but one Hunkydory one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are all stunning cards Carol. I love how you've matched the colours to the toppers. Hope you didn't have a reaction to your jab.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful cards, I like them all, your stitching is always beautiful and the decoupage are lovely.
    Well done on your second jab, hope you are feeling ok, Vernon had his second last Thursday too

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.