Followers

Saturday 28 August 2021

Another for the Christmas box

This time I have made a 7" x 7" card.   I needed the space to get everything on.  I have used all Carnation Craft goodies, for this one except for one sheet of backing paper:

It took me quite a while to design and stick.  A slightly new style for me but I enjoyed the playing around.

The gold and cream backing sheets were printed from Carnation Craft (lets call them CC for short) and Tattered Lace (TL). The gold comes from 'Illuminating' (TL) and the cream from 'Christmas Time'  (CC) - which is also where the circles and centres come from.  The Christmas Roses, Sherry and glasses are from CC Christmas Accessories.  I chose to use a sentiment die that I have had for some time.  Where from I disremember.

There are three circles in the Christmas Time collection and I have made up the other two but haven't decided how to present them yet.

I hope you are all well into your Christmas Card making.  This makes my no: 52.

Carol

xx


2 comments:

  1. Love the little mouse preparing a meal,hope she includes some Sherry,a brilliant fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol, I still have to get the Christmas dies out and get cutting with them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.