Followers

Monday 16 August 2021

Christmas 2021

I think this is possibly Christmas card no: 48.  For this I have used a new to me  collection  by Tattered Lace called 'Christmas Tidings'.  There are six die sets in the collection - each comes with  two outer rings and the image die. The Charisma image is in a download as usual and, I believe, on a USB.  To make it look like a bauble with a hanger you have to buy another die from the same set - The Festive Bauble.

I have made a couple so far and but am only going to show one of the two at the moment.

I found the background from somewhere and cropped it and added a couple of toning borders with my graphics programme.

Here is a picture of the die that I used for this card.

 

These dies and images do make lovely cards and am now off to make some more.  I will show you these later.    It is just the first one I cannot show you as I have made it for CD Sunday Plus and 'rules is rules'.

Hugs

Carol

xx


4 comments:

  1. A stunning make Carol,love the shaped image and your background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Carol. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it, it jumped into my basket begore I could stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card Carol. I too have this set but I'm struggling to line up the die with the charisma - it fits in one place but not another! I'msure I'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.