Followers

Sunday 22 August 2021

Christmas 2021

Back in February this year I made a Christmas card for a CD Sunday Plus Challenge - here.

At the time I said that I would probably make some more as I enjoyed making them, and the 'look'.

Well, I have made another 3 with just a tiny difference on each.


 


I still think that the charisma for the stag is fantastic.  There are another two decoupage layers that could be used but I prefer the single layer on this occasion.

Happy Christmas!

Carol

xx

4 comments:

  1. These are stunning Carol and with one layer they are easier to post.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely the stag is great, I have been playing around with some deer images recently. Thank you for the lovely comment. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards, I love the way your have used the same images in a different way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed elegant cards,the stag is a majestic creature

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.