Followers

Sunday 15 August 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #67 - hosted by Jo

 As always our challenges are Anything Goes as long as our Rule 3 has been followed - here

For this challenge I have made a card for one of my cousins who lives in France.  His birthday is this month so it is already winging its way.

I used Carnation Crafts Shabby (rectangular) dies for the two backgrounds and then the 'Naughty but Mice' dies and vignettes.

It is obviously a very simple card but I enjoyed the overall effect.  Have you guessed his name yet?

I look forward to plenty more blog hopping.

Carol

xx

 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card,the mice are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image of the mice, I should think his name is Ian, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these mice and the fantastic card you've made using them Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a clever idea and I love what you have done.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.