Followers

Sunday 14 February 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge # 54 hosted by me.

For this very simple Christmas card I have used a background with  appropriate die cuts.   A Tattered Lace charisma die cut of a larger stag and a simple small leaping black stag die-cut from my stash.  The idea of putting the small one at the back was to give perspective.


I love the peaceful scene and I think the charisma  (a download) is beautifully drawn and coloured.  I used my graphics programme (as usual) for the border and this time also for the sentiment.  It was all printed out on glossy 210gsm paper which added to the magical moonlight effect.

I must admit I like this one and I think I will make a few more.  I always try to make individual Christmas cards each year with no repeats but I do choose one simple design each year to make several of to keep for emergencies. That English doesn't sound perfect but it will have to do.

Take care and keep safe.

Carol

xx

 

P.s.

I have now met the other half of my new family next door.  Emily's mother Sarah, and  the little boy Marcus.

A super family and I look forward to be able to interact with them all.

6 comments:

  1. I love this card, its a stunning view and with the stags its looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Carol and another to add to my growing list of wants.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a beautiful card Carol, the stag is so majestic.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING CARD CAROL LOVE THE STAG AND BACKGROUND

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.