Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Tatty Ted to the resue

Whilst I am still not able to do any detailed parchment and I must keep busy - I have been looking up old friends like the Docraft Designer programme (hence Tatty Ted and others) and my folder of stitch card patterns.  I also - whilst scrabbling  about in a cupboard -  found my Pinflair Punch set.
Here are the results.
On the last card the corner flowers and some of the 3D flowers were made using the Pinflair Punch. Great little gadget.
I can't show you the stitch card I have  made just yet  as it is for a future CD Sunday Plus challenge but I know you will love it when you see it.
I have just purchased some new Christmas patterns from Stitchcards so am off to have a play.
See you soon.
xx

3 comments:

  1. These are all lovely Carol. You've reminded me I have this cd! My craft room is out of action atm. It will be for some time but will be worth the wait as my current craft room is being put back to a bedroom and I will have a bigger craft room downstairs. Hopefully I will fit everything in my new room or else I will be in so much trouble! In the meantime I'm doing very little crafting in my living room! It will be great to eventually have use of all my craft cd's once again. I hope you're able to get back to your parchment craft soon.

    Sending hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic collection of beautiful cards Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.