Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Groovi Plates

I have just finished off a couple of Groovi plate cards that I started a few days ago. 
For the colouring on these, I used Prismacolour pencils. I normally use my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils on parchment but I thought I would give the Prismacolour a trial.  They were very comfortable to use.  Much softer and spread more easily without having to use any medium which can be very fiddly in smaller areas.
Here they are:

GRO-FL-40831-03
GRO-AN-40817-03
I am an avid audio book listener and I will admit to having recently purchased all the Harry Potter book tapes read by  Stephen Fry and I am slowly listening to them all whilst working. I loved the films and these audio books are wonderful.  I do so much work whilst in my imagination being transported to a magical world.

p.s. The book tapes are sold by the Book People at a reasonable price.

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Carol, they are both so delicate and feminine. My son has loads of books including the Harry Potter ones on audio and listens to them at night and whilst travelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, your parchment is always beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.