Followers

Sunday 15 September 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #19 - hosted by me.

We are still having 'Anything Goes' as our theme for the time being and I have made another go-to box Birthday card.  For this one, I used a Joanna Sheen CD - by  'Janet Kruskamp'.  There are some lovely images on the CD.  Some are a little too fussy for my taste but others are just beautiful.  I have chosen one I call 'Quintessentially English'. I think you can see why when I show it to you.


I have used Kraft card for the card itself and a mottled backing card (green) for the 1st matt. I cannot remember where the mottled card comes from but I think it is about 300gsm and there are many many sheets in many many colours.   I used a Happy Birthday swag die for the sentiment.  I have had this die for some time but I think this is the first time I have used it.   I managed to find card for the swag and the second matt which matched the tablecloth in colour. The little flowers in the two corners were die cut from one of my Marianne Craftable sets  - this one is Sakura blossoms.  I last used it on the basket of the Parchment Butterfly Balloon that I made a few weeks ago.
There is one layer of decoupage which was quite difficult to cut out. That is why I stuck to one layer.

May I say a personal big thank you to all those who entered Challenge #18.  I have enjoyed visiting all the Blogs and I hope that we continue to welcome many to CD Sunday Plus.

Any comments you care to leave will be avidly read and appreciated.
Carol
xx




6 comments:

  1. love the afternoon tea table Carol, a great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have chosen a lovely image. Just right for the weather we have at the moment. What could be nicer that a lovely cream tea in the autumn sunshine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous image and beautiful card, Joanna sheens CDs always have gorgeous images and this is one of the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Carol and that CD, as you probs have guessed, is a fave of mine. I've used it many times. Love the addition of the 'swag'. Think I might need to invest in one! W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Carol, and I agree with your description! That's a great sentiment die you've used too!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - I would love to be having tea there right now!

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.