Followers

Monday 9 September 2019

A birthday card for a special lady.

I used Tatty Ted from my Docrafts Digital Designer programme.  There are some super decoupage and pyramage designs on the CDs and in fact, I have printed out several to work on over the next few weeks whilst I stock up my go-to box.

I liked this one as it was cute, but not too fussy, especially as I do not know the special persons taste very well yet.  Here it is.

Just three simple layers of decoupage and two matts. I added a little Wink of Stella to the flower centre and some special gems to the die-cut flowers in the corner.

p.s  I have had some good news.  My second cataract op is now on September 30th. I don't have to wait as long as I thought I was going to have to. I was told it could be three months. So pleased.

Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol, so pleased to read your cataract op is later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol and great news about your op.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I am delighted about the news of your op, I hope everything goes well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased you have a date for your operation. Sending positive thoughts for a good outcome and a speedy recovery. x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.